Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oy vay!

Well, it is my birthday and I am sitting in class, trying to think of things to post to my classes blog... Hmm... We are supposed to introduce ourselves and tell what our strengths are/will be. The first thing that comes to mind is sitting around Heidi's table playing cards with the girls, with me throwing out useless, but interesting tidbits of information (such as 10 things you didn't know about a boys ya ya)
Also, we are supposed to say what is our area of most interest in our area of study, but I have so many areas of interest, that I don't know which way to go? American Revolution, cause I know alot? Queen Elizabeth I, b/c she is so amazing? or should I write about what I am learning, like the 1960s? Oh, I don't know... But I will figure it out :D

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love it when you tlk about boys ya ya! :)