Monday, September 7, 2009

Life is good!

So, since I have to blog this semester, I will be posting more on this page. I feel amazing! This has been an absolutely amazing weekend! The quiz that I was supposed take by tonight at midnight has been postponed till thursday, and I have gotten the rest of my stuff done for this week.

I also had my good friend Nick move to Houston, and to my great relief he is funnier and more awesome in person (as opposed to online). I have high hopes for this friendship! :D He gets along great with Liz and Eric, which is great, and I hope that the rest of my friends will like him just as much.

Also, since I had my injury to my wrist, I have been working less than normal and I am now finally beginning to be able to do more massages during the day. I am getting back to normal. :D Well that is all I have to say for now :D Later guys!

No comments: