Monday, October 26, 2009

I have decided!

Ok, I have decided that I am done being the type of friend that listens to the problems of everybody else, but never gets listened to... It really hurts me when a "friend" tells me something important and then shuts me down, stops talking to me or tells me then to mind my own business. I mean what the hell? Am I really your friend? Are you really mine? I am at my wits end dealing with this type of bull crap. I am done. I have 3 "friends" in particular that this is directed to. I am tired, worn out, and emotionally unable to handle your type of baggage at the moment. Please take your baggage away, and if this means that I am not being a good friend, maybe next time you should try NOT to abuse my effing friendship! I am done dealing with this. that is it. I wish I could stop caring, so this is going to be hard for me. I will be sad not to hear from you anymore, and I don't even think that you will read this, but whatever...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm sorry to hear you're having stress. Is there anything I can do? If you wanna talk just give me a call.