Monday, November 16, 2009

The Ending

The end is near and some can't see the truth. I long for the time when I can openly express my wishes and feelings without it being thrown in my face. I am done, I am so done. I want this done. I want this over. I want, more than anything, to be free from the cage and the oppression that has become my life. I have asked for space, and given none... Constant calls, emails, IMs, whispers and "virtual" contact is suffocating my very resolve and being.

I have thought about going back, but I know if I do, I will slip back into the void of complatency that I was in before. I don't feel that I am "throwing away" anything, I feel like I am being liberated. If the best time we ever had was our honeymoon, then it has been all down hill from there. I just want to be free. Please allow me the freedom to fly away. I want to take off and grow. I want OUT! PLEASE LET ME OUT!!! LET THIS END!!!!